UT APEX Accelerator Info and Seminars
The UT Center for Industrial Service's (CIS) APEX Accelerator assists businesses in competing successfully in local, state, and federal government contracting.
UT CIS has provided these services since 1986. APEX Accelerators are funded, in part, by the U. S. Department of Defense and is administered through a cooperative agreement with the
DOD Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP). APEX Accelerator services are delivered to you at no charge.
Some of our counseling services:
- Bid searching
- Capability statements
- Cyber security (CMMC)
- Elevator speeches
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Market research
- Registration in local, state, and federal vendor databases.
- Registration in the System for Award Management (SAM)
- Assistance to SBIR/STTR applicants & awardees
To become an APEX Accelerator client, please click the "New Client Sign-up" here: https://tnptac.ecenterdirect.com/?home=5
To see upcoming webinars and conferences: https://tnptac.ecenterdirect.com/events?reset=1
Government contracting seminars (offered in partnership with TSBDC):
- How to do business with the government - Part 1 (virtual)
Monday, June 12th from 11 am to 1 pm Eastern
- How to do business with the government - Part 2 (virtual)
Tuesday, June 13th from 11 am to 1 pm Eastern
Other events coming up:
For questions, please contact East TN APEX Counselor Jutta Bangs at 865-483-0623 or email@example.com.