Small Business of the Month
The Small Business of the Month designation is awarded every month to a member of the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce. Businesses with 50 or fewer employees are eligible to receive this designation. The award is sponsored by Enrichment Federal Credit Union.
Winners enjoy additional marketing during the month the business is honored. Those benefits include:
- An advertisement in The Oak Ridger
- Featured in the Oak Ridge Chamber's Weekly Bulletin
- Press release sent to area media outlets and posted on the Chamber's website
- A banner to display at your business for the month
- A plaque to display at your business
- Monthly winners are eligible to win the Small Business of the Year Award
To be considered for the Small Business of the Month Award, businesses must meet the following criteria:
- 50 employees or fewer
- Current member of the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce in good standing
- Show active involvement in the community and/or Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce
Applications will be considered for the remainder of the calendar year in which they are submitted.
How to Apply or Nominate a Business
To apply to be the Small Business of the Month, click here.
To nominate a Chamber member as the Small Business of the Month, click here.
For more information, click here.