Leadership Oak Ridge
Leadership Oak Ridge is the flagship program of the Center for Leadership & Community Development. As one of the longest, continually running community leadership programs in the country, Leadership Oak Ridge boasts over 1,000 graduates.
The 2021-2022 program will begin with a reception for Leadership Oak Ridge Alumni, Leadership Oak Ridge Board Members and the new Leadership Class on Tuesday, August 17.
For a complete schedule of dates and activities, click here.
Nominations are being accepted for the 2021-2022 Leadership class. Click here to download the nomination form.
The program features full and half day sessions, one overnight trip, a class project, out-of-class assignments and a graduation celebration at the end of the program year. Participants learn about the issues and are challenged to discover how they can get involved and make a difference in the community where they live and/or work.
Tuition for the program is $1750 per person. Scholarships are available based on need and are awarded by the selection committee. Only those applicants who meet the application deadline are considered for scholarship awards.
2020 Leadership Oak Ridge Graduates
- Eric Adams, ORAU
- Brian Arrington, CNS Y-12
- David Barton, UCOR
- Chad Becker, ORAU
- Keri Cagle, ORAU
- Abbey Campbell, U.S. Department of Energy
- Maria Catron, Oak Ridge Housing Authority
- Laurie Craig, Enrichment Federal Credit Union
- Wade Creswell, UT Battelle ORNL
- Rocky Estes, UT Battelle ORNL
- Hannah Fatheree, Explore Oak Ridge
- Myron Gary, UCOR
- Allison Getsi, RSI EnTech
- Chris Harris, City of Oak Ridge
- Jace Haun, Isotek
- Ellen Hawks, ORNL Federal Credit Union
- Jake Nicholls, Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- J.D. Readle, Centrus Energy
- Kirk Renegar, Oak Ridge Schools
- Kristin Robertucci, ORNL Federal Credit Union
- Michael Russell, Strat G
- Lisa Steffensen, Roane State Community College
- Shelly Stirling, Isotek
- Babette Stoelting, Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge
- James Uptgraft, CNS Y-12
- Kristin Waldschlager, CNS Y-12
- Kesha Waters, CASA/Altrusa
- Gil Young, ORNL Federal Credit Union