To provide direct supervision, leadership and coaching to the employees on the assigned shift at the site. Ensure procedural practices occur on a daily basis in order to meet the operational objectives to support the clients.
HOME HEALTH AIDE BENEFITS:
• Supervise the Direct Support Professionals on shift and site.
• Complete on-call for the assigned shift on a rotating basis with counterpart.
• Submit required documentation, reports, assignments, etc., in a timely manner
• Assist SOM in the timely completion of Employee Development Plans
• Ensure compliance with assigned daily tasks for all employees on the assigned shift.
• Provide employees with ongoing coaching and development opportunities while working on the floor and during bi-monthly 1:1 supervision meetings
• Complete the onboarding training of new employees as well as the proficiency reviews.
• Engage clients in ongoing, meaningful active treatment.
• Verify that client documentation has been completed in Quantum and review for quality and content at least weekly or as directed.
• Attend scheduled meetings, trainings, and committees as assigned by the SOM.
• Advocate for the clients in relation to their wants and needs.
• Ensure the implementation of the mission, vision and core values.
• Complete additional duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
• High School Diploma required.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• 3+ years of experience working directly with ID/DD clientele preferred
• Valid driver’s license required
• CPR certification required
• Effective communication, both oral and written skills required
• Effective time management skills required
• Ability to coach and train direct reports required
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer applications preferred
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Open Arms Care Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or genetics.