2023 Non-Profit of the Year Nomination Form
One of the Oak Ridge Chamber’s Community Impact Award is the Nonprofit of the Year Award. This award recognizes a business that classifies as a “not-for-profit” organization, that has demonstrated resilience, creation, and delivery of impactful programs, with far-reaching impact to the clientele or community it serves.
- Nominee must be an active 501-C3 or other non-profit organization
- Nominee must have been in operation for at least 2 years
- Nominee must show their community impact and supported by performance data
- Nominee must show organizational excellence and responsibility to stakeholders
All ExtraORdinary Award nominees must:
- Be members of the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce in good standing
- A viable, ongoing business which has maintained stability over its business tenure
- Willing to provide a reference to support your application
Award nominees may be either:
*Award nominees must be willing to provide reference(s) and narratives to support the application process.
*Previous award winners are not eligible for new awards until 3 years after the last win.