NFPA 70E Certification Class through Pellissippi State Community College
Name: NFPA 70E Certification Class through Pellissippi State Community CollegeDate: October 6, 2020Time: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM EDTEvent Description:
The NFPA 70E eight-hour certification class is scheduled Tuesday, Oct. 6, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at the Pellissippi State Community College Blount County campus.
What is NFPA 70E?
Compliance with electrical safety regulations requires a collaborative effort of both the employer and employees. NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace establishes safety processes that use policies, procedures, and program controls to reduce the risk associated with the use of electricity to an acceptable level. The processes covered outline how to comply with OSHA’s electrical safety requirements.
Why does your team need NFPA 70E Certification?
- Heighten your team’s awareness for electrical safety and preventing injury
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and OSHA requirements
What will you get out of the class?
- Safe work practices to protect employees by reducing exposure to major electrical hazards, including shock, electrocution, arc flash and arc blast
- Training on site-specific applications and work practices
- Certification assists in complying with OSHA 1910 Subpart S & OSHA 1926 Subpart K.
Registration is $299. Class size is limited to 11.
Register online at https://registration.xenegrade.com/pellissippi/courseDisplay.cfm?schID=49116 or call Pellissippi State Business and Community Services at 865-694-6666.