Covid-19 Resources and Information
As we all know, things are changing rapidly on the CoronaVirus front. Please visit this website frequently for up-to-date resources.
Safer at Home Executive Order
On March 30, Tennessee Governor Bill Lee issued a Safer at Home Order. The order is not a mandated shelter in place, but urges Tennesseans who are in non-essential roles to remain at home. The executive order restricts business that cannot safely operate during Covid-19. The order is in effect until April 14, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Click here for a summary of non-essential and essential businesses.
For the full list included in the executive order, click here and scroll to Attachment A.
Daily Press Briefings:
Small Business Resources:
The Tennessee Small Business Development Center (TSBDC) at Roane State Community College offers free and confidential counseling. As everyone is adapting to working in different ways, the center has moved to remote counseling. The center is well-equipped to work with clients by phone, email, or video conferencing.
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance
- Small Business Administration: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- National Retail Federation: Coronavirus Resources for Retailers
- NFIB: Small Business Resources
- U.S. Chamber Small Business Guide and Checklist for Small Business Emergency Coronavirus Loans
- Tennessee Hall Tax Deadline Extended to July 15
- Federal Income Tax Filing Deadline Extended to July 15
Other Useful Resources:
- Center for Disease Control's Covid-19 Website
- Tennessee Covid 19 Task Force Website
- Tennessee Department of Health Website
- Anderson County Department of Health Website
- Roane County Health Department (visit Tennessee Department of Health's Website)
- Knox County Health Department
- Tennessee Governor Lee's Covid-19 Website
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce Covid-19 Resources for Business
- The FDA's Coronavirus Rumor Control Website
- Tennessee Career Awareness and Preparation System Free Teacher and Parent Resources for Remote Learning
- List of Business Closures and Schedule Changes
- List of Restaurant Schedule Changes/Curbside Pickup/Delivery
- City of Oak Ridge Closures and Information
Need Help or Want to Know How Can You Help?
- The United Way of Anderson County is maintaining a website with resources for families and individuals who are searching for resources during this trying time. Click here to see what is available and find out how you can help.
- Food Service for Families With Children Under 18 Years of Age - four locations are now available for pickup
- ORUD Round Up Program - supports needy families with their natural gas utility bill through ADFAC