Public Invited to Expo - Door Prizes Announced
The Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce's 9th Annual Business-to-Business Expo will be held on Friday, November 12 at the Oak Ridge Civic Center from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The public is invited to attend. The Expo is open to the public and the Chamber is encouraging all Oak Ridgers to come learn about area businesses, hear from community leaders about what's going on in Oak Ridge and to register for door prizes.
The booths will remain open during the lunch hour allowing attendees who wish to come by during their break time to do so. Many vendors are planning to give door prizes to attendees. Door prizes include:
- An Apple iPad - The Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce
- 4 tickets to the UT/Oakland Basketball game on December 4 - SunTrust Bank
- Odyssey White Hot Golf Putter - Rentenbach Engineering
- $50 restaurant and $25 gift certificate to Image Matters print and copy center - Image Matters
- Certificate for non-credit class - Pellissippi State Community College
- $40 Honeybaked Ham gift certificate - WSI-OR
- Desk pad and 2 desk trays - Office Furniture Outfitters
- Christmas sleigh filled with Ghiradelli Chocolate products - Advanced Management, Inc.
- $50 Visa Gift Card - Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- $200 American Express Gift Card - Centennial Village
- 30-minute massage - Eckert Chiropractic
- One-night stay at The Park Vista, a Doubletree Hotel - Park Vista Hotel
- Hot water blanket valued at $150.00 - Dixie Home Crafters
- Wine basket - Turnkey Transportation Services, Inc.
- Local Shopping Spree, gift certificates from local companies - Chuck's Car Care
During the event, representatives of several business and community organizations will present brief updates. The schedule is as follows:
9:30 a.m. John Eschenberg of DOE
10:15 a.m. Alan Eubanks of the Oak Ridge Rowing Association
11:00 a.m. Jesse Smith of Knoxville-Oak Ridge Innovation Valley
11:45 a.m. Mark Watson, City Manager of Oak Ridge
1:00 p.m. Kate Groover of the Oak Ridge Revitalization Effort
1:45 p.m. Katy Brown of the Oak Ridge Convention and Visitors Bureau
2:30 p.m. Kathy Barber on behalf of the Oak Ridge Industrial Development Board
3:15 p.m. Mary Beth West of Mary Beth West Consulting on social media
Participants in this year's Expo are Advanced Management. Inc., Akins Crisp Public Strategies, AT&T, B&W Y-12, Centennial Village, CH2MHILL, Chuck's Car Care Center, City of Oak Ridge, EnergySolutions, Enrichment FCU, Oak Ridge Associated Universities, ORNL FCU, ORUD, Suntrust Bank, WSI-OR, Y-12 FCU, Comfort Inn, Corporate Quarters, D&N Electric, Dixie Home Crafters, Educator Concepts, Inc., Eckert Chiropractic Center, Emory Valley Center, IntelliWest Corp., Image Matters, Inc., Innovation Valley, Inc., Innovative Training Solutions, Knoxville News Sentinel, Leadership Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge Business Association, The Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce, Oak Ridge Chiropractic, Oak Ridge Convention & Visitors Bureau, Oak Ridge Economic Partnership, Oak Ridge Revitalization Effort, The Oak Ridger, Office Furniture Outfitters, Park Vista Hotel, Pellissippi State Community College, Plant Concepts, Inc., Rentenbach Constructors, Inc., Southern Safety Supply, Southland Remodelers, StaffSolutions, Temp Systems, Tennessee Career Center, TSBDC, Turnkey Transportation and The Young Professionals of Oak Ridge.
The Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce is Four-Star Accredited Chamber of Commerce and the winner of the ACCE 2010 Chamber of the Year designation.