Oak Ridge Chamber’s VALUE Series Professional Development Opportunities to Begin June 27
The Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the return of its popular VALUE Series professional development sessions. The series is sponsored by David Vudragovich UrLocalAgent.com. The first session, entitled, “Understanding Benefits for Employees” will take place at the Chamber, 1400 Oak Ridge Turnpike on Tuesday, June 27 from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. VALUE stands for Venture, Achieve, Learn, Understand and Evolve.
Upcoming offerings include the following:
- July 25 – How Decisions Made by Local & State Government Impact Your Business
- August 29 – Financing Options for Your Business
- September 26 – The 3Ds That Can Impact Your Business’ Future
- October 24 – Make (or Break) Your business with Good (or Bad) Customer Service
- November 28 – Learning How to Utilize Social Media to Promote Your Business and Brand
David Vudragovich commented, “As a small business owner focused on assisting other small to mid-sized business owners, I am especially pleased to be the presenting sponsor of this professional development and networking opportunity. I hope my fellow small business owners and anyone interested in these topics will take advantage of this benefit for Oak Ridge Chamber members.”
All sessions will be held at the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce, 1400 Oak Ridge Turnpike from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and are open to the public. Cost to attend is included in the membership investment of members of the Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce, and is $35 for those who have not yet chosen to join. To register, click here
The Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce is a Four-Star Accredited Chamber of Commerce.