Give It UP For A Cause to Honor Non-profits
On Tuesday, May 5, our Rise & Shine will be devoted to the Chamber's non-for-profit members and we hope you'll be a part of it. We are partnering with ORAU to present this special event to honor and celebrate the important work our non-profits do in our community.
Give It UP will be held at ORAU's Pollard Technology Center, 210 Badger Avenue in Oak Ridge from 8:00-9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 5. There will be plenty of food and door prizes. To RSVP for this event, click here.
John Becker, one of the anchors of WBIR Channel 10 will be our guest speaker at the event.
Spread the word to your employees, co-workers and friends about this special event.
- If an organization you volunteer with is a Chamber member, be sure that organization is participating. This is going to be a great opportunity to get the word out and get some new volunteers.
Plan to come and visit with our non-profit members on May 5.
Register for door prizes.
Find out more about these organizations. You may find a great match for your skills and interests.
Participating organizations include:
- Boys and Girls Clubs of the Clinch Valley
- CASA of the Tennessee Heartland
- Children's Museum of Oak Ridge
- Community Mediation Services
- Emory Valley Center
- Free Medical Clinic of Oak Ridge
- Girls Incorporated
- Habitat for Humanity of Anderson County
- Kiwanis Club of Oak Ridge
- Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge
- Oak Ridge Civic Ballet Association
- Ridgeview Behavioral HealthServices
- St. Stephen's Episcopal Church
- United Way of Anderson County, Inc.
For additional information about Give it UP For a Cause, contact Lauren Fritts