Chick-fil-A Leadercast This Friday
The Oak Ridge Center for Leadership and Community Development and B&W Y-12 are partnering together to sponsor Chick-fil-A Leadercast 2012 to be held at New Hope Center on Friday, May 4 from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration will begin at 8:00 a.m.
The Chick-fil-A Leadercast is an opportunity for people all across the country to have the opportunity to hear from some of the top leaders and thinkers in the world. The live video feed to New Hope Center on Friday will allow attendees to hear from these leaders without having to travel far.
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leader development event broadcast live from Atlanta, GA to hundreds of sites throughout the nation. Speakers for this year's event include:
- Soledad O'Brien, Anchor and special correspondent for CNN
- Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author
- Patrick Lencioni, Best-selling author and president of The Table Group
- John Maxwell, Leadership expert & best-selling author of "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership"
- Marcus Buckingham, Strengths strategist, best-selling author and researcher
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
- Roland Fryer, Professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
- Urban Meyer, ESPN analyst and former head football coach for the University of Florida
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Sheena Iyengar, Author of "The Art of Choosing" and world-renowned expert of choice
Cost of the event is $75 per participant with group rates and Millennium Partner admissions available. To register, click here or contact Greta Ownby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 483-1321.
The Oak Ridge Chamber of Commerce is Four-Star Accredited Chamber of Commerce and the winner of the ACCE 2010 Chamber of the Year designation.