Chick-fil-A Leadercast on May 4
Oak Ridge to Have Access to World-Renowned Leaders
Oak Ridge, TN-Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Chick-fil-A Leadercast at New Hope Center in Oak Ridge, TN on May 4, 2012. To register, click here.
The event is the initial effort of the new Oak Ridge Center for Leadership & Community Development which is an affiliated organization of the Oak Ridge Chamber chartered to coordinate the efforts of Leadership Oak Ridge, Young Professionals of Oak, Youth Leadership and future programs focused on developing community leadership. B&W Y-12 is a local sponsor of the Oak Ridge Leadercast.
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leader development event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga. to hundreds of sites throughout the nation, including Oak Ridge. Speakers for this year's event include:
- Soledad O'Brien, Anchor and special correspondent for CNN
- Tim Tebow, NFL quarterback, Heisman Trophy winner and best-selling author
- Patrick Lencioni, Best-selling author and president of The Table Group
- John Maxwell, Leadership expert & best-selling author of "The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership"
- Marcus Buckingham, Strengths strategist, best-selling author and researcher
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
- Roland Fryer, Professor of economics at Harvard University and CEO of the Education Innovation Laboratory
- Urban Meyer, ESPN analyst and former head football coach for the University of Florida
- Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
- Sheena Iyengar, Author of "The Art of Choosing" and world-renowned expert of choice
Last year, 85,000 leaders from 17 countries attended Chick-fil-A Leadercast. In its 12th year, this full day, experiential conference is predicted to reach its largest audience to date.
This year's program will focus on the power of choice. The diverse group of internationally-acclaimed authors, leadership experts and practitioners will share insights to help leaders empower and equip others at work, at home and in the community through his or her choices.
For more information about Chick-fil-A Leadercast, visit www.chick-fil-aleadercast.com. For local ticketing information, call (865)483-1321 or visit www.oakridgechamber.org.